About Me

My photo
...i just a simple guy...i believe in Jesus Christ...i appreciate this life just after i knowing Him...in Him i found my purpose of life...cause i believe He give me right direction and strengthen me when i fell so down...in Him my life different...that's what i notice...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You have shown us Oh God What is good

You Have shown us Oh Lord what you require

You have heard all our songs

Of how we long to worship you

Yet you’ve told us the offering you desire

You have shown us the riches of your love

You have shown us your heart for those in need

Lord you’re opening our ears to the cries of the poor

You have called us to be your hands and feet

To do justly, to love mercy

To walk humbly with our God

To the oppressed and the broken

To the widow and the orphan

Let the river of your justice flow through us

Join 100 million Christian in prayer and promise to the poor

No comments:

Post a Comment