About Me

My photo
...i just a simple guy...i believe in Jesus Christ...i appreciate this life just after i knowing Him...in Him i found my purpose of life...cause i believe He give me right direction and strengthen me when i fell so down...in Him my life different...that's what i notice...

Monday, September 6, 2010

soul saviour

LEFT TO RIGHT : ROLAND LUHAT[drummer]/ALBERTO FERARO[bassist]/PETER NYAMBANG[singer]/NAYAKRISTWAN[guitarist]-concert KL/09-

...Three of them really inspire me to serving God and giving my very best to Him...
-flashback the memorize-
so many things that we had been through together
but it is all brought me to experience God in life
never leave each other in pain
helping each other to growth in faith
especially in build a strong worship team
fight among each other during the practice section
correct each other
really want to give the best of the best for God
never tired
i really thank God for meet me with such a wonderful brothers in Christ
...now...
just leave three of us
ROLAND, NAYAK and ME
since God's calling brother ALBERT back to SARAWAK
and i have to take over bassist
never tired waiting for you to come back to KELANTAN
i really believe that God is unite us here to impact the KELANTAN state
God's promises us the Canaan land
God is in this city
HE love the people,community and the society here in KELANTAN
never fear of anything because God is with and within US
God is real to me
and Your love is for me
Your love is forever


No comments:

Post a Comment