About Me

My photo
...i just a simple guy...i believe in Jesus Christ...i appreciate this life just after i knowing Him...in Him i found my purpose of life...cause i believe He give me right direction and strengthen me when i fell so down...in Him my life different...that's what i notice...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I give you thanksgiving, praise, honor, and glory for all things good and great in my life and in the world today
Teach me to love
Teach me how to love
Teach me to see love wherever I go or whoever I am with
Teach me to love no matter the circumstances
Teach me to show love
Teach me to show love to those who are less fortunate
Teach me to show love to those who are more fortunate
Teach me to know love is to know you
In the name of God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit who lives within me and touches me,
[Amen]

No comments:

Post a Comment