About Me

My photo
...i just a simple guy...i believe in Jesus Christ...i appreciate this life just after i knowing Him...in Him i found my purpose of life...cause i believe He give me right direction and strengthen me when i fell so down...in Him my life different...that's what i notice...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010



i've been living my alone
trying to get you out of my life
but after all this time
i can't help myself but miss you

you're once a dream that came true
an illusion that turned to reality
but suddenly, things turned differently
the way they used to be
untill such time i have no choice but to let you go

you're the reason for my sleepless nights
coz you keep stayin' on my mind
i can't help myself from crying
coz i'm missing you so much........

all the pain & sadness are bound inside my heart
all the memories are still preserve in my mind
i miss you so much
coz i can't hide the fact that i'm still inlove with you

my life will never be the same again
now that you're gone
i'll be trapped in this loneliness forever
unless a girl like you will bloom into my life again....

No comments:

Post a Comment